- Applications should be typed or printed and filled out completely. Student’s social security number and signature of the parent/guardian are required.
- Once accepted – Please attach a copy of documented evidence of all legally required immunizations and a birth certificate.
- The students personal statement for grades five through twelve should be in their own handwriting and accompany the application.
- Return the application and personal statement accompanied by a $100 non-refundable fee to the Admissions Office.
Campus Visit and Interview
- A campus visit and interview are required for all applicants.
- You may schedule a campus visit with the Admissions Office at any time during the school year. During this visit you will meet with the Admissions Coordinator, tour the campus facilities, and visit the grade room to which the student is applying.
Transcripts & Recommendations
- Once accepted -All transcripts and standardized testing must be sent from student’s current school to the Admissions Office.
- If you need to apply for financial aid, please contact the Business Office Manager to request information on availability and application process.
Please send all information and direct any further questions to: